Tuesday, March 4, 2008

In-Game Character: God Orochi





God Orochi is, without a doubt, one of The godliest characters around..



Not only does he have an entire arsenal of easy-to-use, yet deadly attacks, his desperation moves are some of the cheapest in the world of mugen. Most of his moves are easy to use, and

are spamable.



Worse still, he's got a skill that fills up the whole screen, and will INSTANT KILL! Cheap, but I think its one of the coolest moves in mugen. Check out the image below!



The combo's don't count. I still have no idea how this move works totally, as the first few hits generally dont do any damage, but after that it will kill. Lovely cheap stuff. Only 2 mugen characters I've seen that can survive this cheap lil move, namely Brolly and Psyco Shredder. Ah.. Gotta get to those 2 one day.


Anyways, there is one VERY cheap way to murder someone using the god, and that is by spamming this move on a cornered opponent.


Once this move starts, and if not stopped by the player, will continue to juggle the opposition continiously, since it allows infinite juggle, as well as having a really short cooldown time... Awful..

Well, I'll get down to ranting about other characters in mugen some time soon, toodles!

-Kira.

No comments: